Entry Into Canada

When you enter Canada, a Canada Border Services Agency officer may ask to see your passport and a valid visa, if one is necessary. For information about documentation required and border procedures please visit the Canada Border Services Agency’s website.

If you are traveling from a country that requires you to obtain a VISA, please register and pay in full for the forum. Once you are registered, the WPRF Management will issue you the documentation you require.

As of March 16th, 2016, some countries will require an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) instead of a VISA. For a list of countries that fall with this new requirement, please click here.

WPRF Partners